- A clear design process, coherent design thinking, and strong design values
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- Fluent in English
- Into digital: you have general understanding about web development technologies, content management, marketing automation and analytics
- You thrive best when helping to define the requirements, not just translating them into designs
- Understanding of and experience with design methods and tools and proven interaction design skills
- Proficient with design and prototype software (Sketch, Invision, etc.)
- Understanding of and experience with Agile Scrum
- Knowledge of and experience in insurance is preferred
Whats in it for you
- A diverse role with exposure to a variety of customers and technologies
- Your UX colleagues are always there to help you
- The opportunity and responsibility to come up with innovative ideas and implement them
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons, etc.
- Awesome international team of experts to learn from
- Flexible work hours: you sort out your own day
- Personal development: define and reach your goals with your very own career manager
We are serious about what we do and we all work hard, but in between we enjoy to have a good time as well; table football and/or an informal drink? Count us in!
And of course a competitive salary.