- Understanding of coding and experience with leading a team;
- Capable in problem solving through innovation, making confident decisions under pressure with aggressive time frames;
- You are social, easy to talk to and can interact with business owners as well as developers;
- It is easy-peasy lemon squeezy for you to translate complex IT concepts to business stakeholders and non-technical colleagues.
- 6+ years' IT architecture experience with designing and implementing customer focused solutions;
- Extensive knowledge of computer systems, operating systems, system security measures, database management and web platforms;
- Strong experience working with Agile / Scrum / Iterative development methodologies;
- Ideally will have come from a .Net Development background, but moved on to diversify into a wider range of technologies and platforms;
- Balanced mix of technical and business skills;
- Microsoft technology experience would be desirable.
Whats in it for you
Work with different techs in a fun and open environment;
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons;
- Occasionally you will travel to your clients worldwide.
We are serious about what we do and we all work hard, but in between we enjoy to have a good time as well; table football and/or an informal drink? Count us in!
And of course a competitive salary.