- Little geeky regarding digital; you have good general understanding about web development technologies, Web CMS, Marketing Automation systems, Analytics, etc.;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; you connect easily multiple stakeholders across different geographical locations;
- ‘No surprises’ approach; because of your results-oriented focus you have the ability to identify, track and manage risk.
- Already managing agile/scrum software development projects for a couple of years now;
- Fluent in Dutch and English is required.
Whats in it for you
- Interesting, innovative fintech projects with a subzero coolness factor;
- Freedom to organize the project in your own way;
- Although we are based in Amsterdam, our client base is not only limited to the Netherlands.
We are serious about what we do, but we enjoy having an awesome time as well; table football, an informal drink? We will join you!
And of course, a competitive salary.