- Crave a strong tech culture, and enjoy writing good quality code;
- Strong understanding of the actor model, microservices, messaging and event based systems is crucial;
- A hunger to be challenged and work with different technologies;
- A true passion for developing and an open mind to grow and able to work in a very strong team environment;
- An awesome engineer and passionate about building a robust and scalable platform;
- Know how to advice and convince your colleagues and our clients on application development topics.
- C# .NET 2+ years' experience;
- Solid experience with Microsoft technologies like, C#, ASP.NET (MVC/WebApi) and SQL Server, Angular, Microservices, Restful API’s, dependency injection, unit testing and mocking frameworks;
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum processes;
- Knowledge of Sitecore or other .Net based CMS systems is an advantage.
Whats in it for you
- Chance to deliver products on a global scale to some of the largest companies in the world;
- Work with different techs in a fun and open environment;
- Getting challenged and will have the opportunity to express yourself;
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons.
We are serious about what we do and we all work hard, but in between we enjoy to have a good time as well; table football and/or an informal drink? Count us in!
And of course a competitive salary.