- Little geeky regarding digital: you have good general understanding about web development technologies, Web CMS, Marketing Automation systems, Analytics;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; you connect easily multiple stakeholders across different geographical locations;
- ‘No surprises’ approach: because of your results-oriented focus you have the ability to identify, track and manage risk.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role as functional designer, analyst, business analyst or information analyst (or other experience in functional analysis and customer-facing roles);
- Understanding and experience with web and mobile solutions, Agile SCRUM and Agile-analysis, and integration with related systems;
- Experience as a (delegated) Product Owner or SCRUM master. Knowledge of integration aspects or Sitecore are an advantage;
- Knowledge of trends & developments within the financial sector is an advantage;
- (Close to) Fluency in Dutch .
Whats in it for you
- A diverse role with exposure to a variety of projects, customers, financial domains and technologies;
- The opportunity and responsibility to come up with innovative ideas and implement them;
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons, etc.
We are serious about what we do and we all work hard, but in between we enjoy to have a good time as well; table football and/or an informal drink? Count us in!
And of course a competitive salary.