Help establish our mobile team and live out your passion for developing mobile apps in a growing international company. We offer a stimulating environment, latest Macbooks, travel, and a competitive salary and benefits.
- Senior developer who is ready to take on more responsibilities;
- Create innovative applications for iPhone and iPad;
- Work closely with others to identify and develop feature-sets;
- Continually offer thought-leadership and dependable execution in a fast-paced environment
Your Ideal Profile:
- Team player with good communication skills, who is a self-starter and eager to learn quickly and use new technologies;
- 3+ year experience in Application development on iOS in Objective C is a musts
- You have iOS app(s) in the App Store that you developed (on your own or as part of a team);
- Good understanding of the trade-offs between native apps, web-apps and HTML5 apps;
- Good command of English.
- OO design and development;
- XML, JSON and serialized data;
- External APls and technical documentation.
A friendly international environment and a team of motivated professionalsTailor made personal career program for development. This will allow you discover and apply your potential and be appreciated. We also have an education program including books and exams to obtain Microsoft and other certificates. Furthermore we have regular team buildings every “last Friday” evening of the month!